Marriage wishes are a problem for many of us. What to say or write when we want to convey our feelings without sounding trite?
Of course, how we choose to express ourselves will depend very much on our relationship to the happy couple. Whether they are close family, good friends, work colleagues, or just acquaintances, will influence our choice of suitable words. We need to decide between humor, advice or just simple good wishes.
Top 10 Spoken Wishes
1. Congratulations, and warm wishes to both of you on your wedding day
2. I have always had this feeling that you were meant for each other. Congratulations, and I hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
3. You are truly lucky to have found each other. Congratulations! I wish you much happiness.
4. To love and be loved Is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
5. For the Bride: remember, marrying Mr.Right, doesn’t mean that he always is.