Prince Charles Took The Lead On Palace’s Response To Meghan Markle & Prince Harry’s Interview With Oprah Winfrey



Article continues below advertisement

“The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and . The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. While some recollections may vary, they are taken seriously and will be addressed by the family privately,” the statement issued on March 9 read. 

Article continues below advertisement

“Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved family members.”

Harry told that he felt let down by his father who allegedly stopped taking his calls just before he and Meghan announced that they were stepping down as senior royals. According to Harry, the couple was cut off financially and Harry had used the money left behind to him by his late mother, Princess Diana, as they relocated to California.

Article continues below advertisement

“He’s been through something similar,” Harry said in the . “He knows what pain feels like, and Archie’s his grandson,” he added. 

“I will always love him, but there’s a lot of hurt that’s happened. And I will continue to make it one of my priorities to try and heal that relationship.”

Article continues below advertisement

Harry has since spoken to both William and Charles, as previously reported by OK!. “The word I was given was that those conversations were not productive. But they are glad that they have at least started a conversation,” Gayle King spilled earlier this month. “And I think what is still upsetting to them is the palace keep saying they want to work it out privately, but yet, they believe these false stories are coming out that are very disparaging against Meghan, still.”   

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *